Tuesday 10 February 2015

PTI Maile Belles Style

Good Morning everyone,

This card was made for the Papertrey Ink challenge to make a card "Maile Belles" style. I had a good look at her blog and this is what I came up with. 

I have an ivory card base, added blue cardstock and then the top section which I had stamped with Papertrey Ink Beautiful Butterflies in soft colours. I cut a curve in the cardstock using a Spellbinders die and mounted with pop dots. I cut a couple of butterflies out of felt using the coordinating die and added a bit of glittery sheer ribbon behind cut with a Doodlie Do die. A button and some bling and I was all finished.


Thanks a lot for visiting. I will be back again a couple more times with the other Papertrey Ink challenges. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment