Thursday 26 February 2015

... Hoppy Easter is coming

Hello again....

I am back with a couple of cards from a stamp company that is fairly new to me. It is called Pink & Main. Michelle draws just the sweetest little faces on her creations and I just love them.

I have two cards for you today, both made using the Hoppy Easter set.

For this first card I stamped the focal image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it up with Copics, cut the little munchkin out with Spellbinders dies and then finished up the card with a tiny die cut with Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags dies and the felt flower uses Spellbinders dies.


This second card also starts with the image stamped the same and coloured with Copics also. I used Spellbinders dies to cut out the image and the orange gingham mat (so cute to match the carrot, no?). I stamped the two corners of the card with Papertrey Ink set Ruby Reprise and cut out the green tag shape with an old Sizzix die. Added some orangey like ribbon at the top and all done.


Thanks ever so much for stopping by today. Do leave me your comments as I love to know what you think. I hope to be back once more with another post before the end of the day. Enjoy this glorious sunshine today. This has been such a bitterly cold and gray winter so far here in Ontario that I cannot help but go outside and turn my face to the beautiful sunshine and take my dogs for a romp. See you soon. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment