Friday 27 February 2015

... clearing out the stash, woo hoo!

Hello everybody...

I have been a productive little bee and have a whole bunch of cards to show you that I made yesterday. I have been seriously trying to reduce the stash of overflowing stuff that I have accumulated over the years. I know that we all do it, we keep on buying supplies 'cause they are so beautiful but then we do not always use them. :(

So, I have been tackling one little pile at a time and am determined to use it up. I had some card bases from Crafters Companion and from K & Company and that is what I have used for all these cards. Some have stickers on them that I am using up and some have stamps and also some dimensional resin items. I added some die cuts and some ribbon and pearls. 







I love this last tri-fold card. I have kept it very simple and basic but I may yet go back and add a bit more. I do like the clean and simple lines though.






Well, that is all from me for today. My DH has just come home from the ski hill and it is time to make dinner and get the fire lit. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned. See you again soon. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment