Thursday 26 February 2015

.. a card from the past

Good morning everyone!

I have a card to share with you today that I made several years ago for a friend of mine that I lost touch with, but I stashed away the card and kept it.

I could not be happier to say that we have reconnected with each other, although it is long distance friendship as we live quite a ways apart. She has always loved sunflowers and it is her birthday soon so I felt that she should have this card after all. It is like it was meant to be. :)

The focal image is from Crafty Secrets and I coloured it up with Copics. A punch along the edge of the card and Spellbinders dies used also as well as some rich looking ribbon and a few brads. I hope she likes it.



Thanks so much for visiting with me. I will be back very shortly with another post. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment